There may be many recipes you see online that claims to help you lose weight in short period of time. but it is also true that not all of them are true to their promise. However, a very simple recipe has been around since ages that has worked for people very well, that is called Orange-Ginger tea.
The benefits of Orange and Ginger combined create a magical effects on the overall health of the beauty, both physical and mental.
Benefits of Orange:
- The nobiletin present in orange peel helps reducing cholesterol level in the body, turning into a good shield against disease caused by cholesterol as well as preventing fat accumulation.
- Orange oil is used to relieve stress and anxiety. Rubbing the oil on forehead or taking a bath after applying the oil on the body helps great for mental relaxation.
- Orange peel is a proven efficient ingredient against weight. It is very low in calories and high in fiber, forming adipose tissues that prevent weight gain. Consuming the extract of orange peel has been recommended by many health and fitness professionals as well.
- There are many other benefits of oranges too and it is entirely safe to rely on it as no harm has ever come from using anything natural.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger is a famous ingredient used for hundreds of purposes related to health, beauty and cooking. It is also used in many medicines as well as health boosting supplements.
- It is greatly known for reducing nausea, pain, and inflammation.
- Ginger paired with different types of seafood, fruits, vegetables etc can provide multiple health benefits.
- It has also been recommended by fitness trainers and professionals to include in the diet for fast weight loss results.
Now coming to the magical recipe for reducing belly fat in a week. As mentioned before, Ginger paired with different fruits and vegetables bear different health benefits, thus if the weight loss benefits of ginger are combined with Orange peel produce a strong workout effect on the body, specially on the belly part. Here’s how to make an orange-ginger tea and consume it daily for a week to see prominent result on your belly.
- Take some oranges (fresh or dried), peel them and cut the orange peel into small pieces.
- If you have taken dried orange peels, you can both chop or grind them to make a fine powder.
- Add one orange peels into one glass of water.
- Take one ginger root and cut it into 4-5 one inch small round pieces.
- Add the ginger pieces into the water with the orange peel
- Set the pan filled with the mixture you just made, on flame.
- Let the mixture come to boil for some time then turn the flame off. (Boiling the combination in the water extract the abilities of both orange and ginger and dissolve it in the water. This water is the tea.)
- Cover the pan and let the peels steep in the water for 10 minutes, so that the solution is mixed well.
- Strain the water now.
- Add some lemon or honey to bring taste to your tea.
- The perfect solution of reducing your belly fat is ready now. Orange-Ginger tea!